Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Hey I'm back

Hmm...
Is March of 2014...

Became a baby sister this few month...
While watching his growth,
I feel amazing...
A baby grow like this...
Sometime I feel tired while take care of him but I love him so much...
Now I just realise take care of a baby is not a easy job...
I want to say a big thank you to my lovely mummy and daddy...

SPM result release...
I'm not disappointed...
I'm satisfied my result...
I hit my target I set before SPM...
I still remember last year I loudly say my target in front my tuition teacher...
Now I have hit my target...
I really want to say a big thank you to my teacher,
Without you I don't have this result,
Thank you so much
MS.WONG,MS.WANG,MS.ANGIE,MS.FONG,MS.VINN,
Form 3 I went SUPER EDUCATION,
The teacher teach me from form 3 until form 5...
I will not forget what you said with me before...
I will remember all those things...

Now,
I will choose study form 6...
I know it is so difficult to study,
But I choose,
Because I don't want regret after I choose the course...
I will work more harder and make my parents satisfied my result again...
It is my target...
I'm sure I can study well,
Because I am a EXO fans...
JONG In said before "you must study hard only have the qualifications to support them"
So I will study hard and support them...
And One day I will meet you guys...

LEE SUEE YEE,
IF YOU THINK YOU CAN THAN SURE YOU CAN...
BELIEVE YOURSELF...
FIGHTING...